Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm an Indie Author!

Justine came to me as Linda Lee Danvers, the robot version, who waited in the trunk of that tree until Supergirl needed her (it). Like Supergirl, who waited in her disguise at the orphanage until Superman needed her.

Don't get me started on why Supergirl and not Superwoman. Am sure it was age related.

Hmph.

The first thing I wrote about Justine was that she was robotic. Goin' through the motions. Not knowing how she feels. Or why? Not even wanting to feel 'cause feelings, in general, were too intense. Made her cry so she bit her lip. Bit her lip so much it bled.

Did we have that in common? Do we still? Oblivious when it comes to self-awareness? And our country? Oblivious to self-awareness?

What say you?

Please note, you can now access Amazon and Kindle to purchase the book.

I will begin blogging about Super Signing parties. Gotta come up with a better name that that. Suggestions?

Free book to the name I choose. Winner-winner chicken dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment